Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 9

Finally Friday! Did I mention that when you get home I'm going to sleep for three days straight?!? It feels so good to know that I don't have to get up tomorrow (until I hear a baby crying that is...let's hope she knows it's Saturday!). I am planning on heading to CB at some point, hopefully by 10ish. Then I'm going to hang out with Katie tomorrow too. And do my lesson plans on Sunday while your parents watch the kiddos. That's the plan anyway. Today was a good day. I was up early and to school before I usually get there (aka on time!). Cora took a good nap and Jude has just been amazing. We went to Alissa's JV game after I got off the phone with you. It was fun to see her coach. Her team was good, but she has like a million girls she has to play. We ate a sandwich supper in her classroom with Tyler and mom after the game. Jude LOVED her classroom and the fish tank in the library and the trains that June played with him and running on the bleachers and watching the girls gymnastics half time performance. We watched the first half of the varsity after we ate, but at that point Cora had had enough and needed to go to bed. Jude did too and in fact they were both asleep by the time we got home. I had to do a little diapering and feeding and pajama putting on, but in no time I had two sleeping babies and I could spend the rest of the time until now packing (and you know how I am about that process!).

3 more days!!!
I don't know for sure if I'll post much tomorrow since it will be from the ipad, but I'm gonna give it a go.
Oh, and last night you ask? MUCH better! Much as in Cora was only up twice and went back to sleep easily and Jude had NO coughing. None so far tonight either!

No comments:

Post a Comment