Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 7

Cora seemed to be okay today. She doesn't have a temp and eats good and slept good for naps. She didn't go down real easy tonight, but so far she has been sleeping sound. I think she should be fine to go to daycare tomorrow. It got a lot colder today though so tomorrow morning will be frigid. I have kept the fire going all day, so it has been toasty inside! I haven't got much done around here besides take care of the kiddos today. It was a good and fun day though. I wish I could have more of these days...lots of playing! I emailed about the speaker. I also am on the warpath about this whole Omnaris issue. I called Omnaris, I visited Hy-Vee again yesterday, and today I called Blue Cross. All to no avail! No one knows why I can't get my prescription for $11 like I'm suppose to. I'm going to call back to Hy-Vee again tomorrow. It just bugs me! I wanted to make rye bread, but didn't get that done. Did get some laundry done (none of your clothes to fold, sad!). Oh, Jude has started saying the funniest thing he got from The Lion King. He will say, "You are my son, you are the future King!" It took me a while to figure it out. And then yesterday on the phone he told you, "That's impossible, Dad!" Don't know where he picked that one up. He has been really good besides a few peeing and spilling accidents. Today he even went outside in his new snow pants and all the gear. I think he is getting so much easier than he was like a year ago. Easier than Cora, although she is really good when she is feeling well. She would be awesome if she could just sleep at night! Ok, I'm off to beddy-bye. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment