Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 4

Really bad night with Cora again last night. When will it end?! Got up at 8 to get ready for church. Got chores and all done before hand. Went to Journey with mom and dad and Alissa and Tyler. Got a few groceries and dog food. Came home and Cora took a good nap while Jude just played in his room. He took another bath in the big tub. We made a video for you yesterday and he really wanted to do that again. Oh, he peed in the tub today! And on the floor in the living room...I shouldn't have gone with the undies (don't worry, I cleaned it all up!). Right now it is almost 10 and I just finished my lesson plans and am going to bed. Cora has already been up once and Jude is coughing again (he fell asleep on the couch with me at 7:30!!!). Darn cough! Fire has been going good all weekend, but I might let it go out tomorrow. It is work to keep it going, but I just love being warm! Oh, I think I should get the humidifier going, but I have to get a new filter figured out. I should work on that tomorrow. Well, I gotta gear up for morning....awwwww! Good to talk to you again tonight. Hope you enjoyed your cold shower!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, We pray that you have a good nights sleep tonight. Thinking of you! Love you C & J Ridenour

    ReplyDelete