Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 6

Half. Way. There.

I wish I could say I feel like I'm getting good at this single mom thing. But I'm not. I can't do it all! Tonight after supper I was looking around at the mess and the 100 things I wanted to have done and not knowing where to start and I thought, "It's times like these that I don't like being the mom (aka the one who has to do it all!)."

Cora had a bad night again. At 11 pm she woke up and needed more medicine and was pulling her ear. At that time I decided I needed to bring her back to the doctor. She should be better by now. So I did. And I'm glad because they think she has croup or whatever and gave her a steroid shot. She also got a new antibiotic because her ears were still not good. I really hope this finally helps. Poor little girl! I am going to stay home with the kids tomorrow and try to get everyone some rest.

Even though balancing two kids is tough sometimes, I really like having Jude here. It is less lonely than if it were just a fussy baby and me alone. He is becoming a little person and it is sooooo nice that he can talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment