Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 5

Once again it is getting late and I really just want to go to bed. But unfortunately I spent too much time looking at the clearance at oldnavy.com and still have to make egg salad for MOPs tomorrow night:( I decided on egg salad because I'm hoping to go to Alissa's JV game which just happens to be in Wayne at 4 and then MOPs at 6:30. Hopefully it works out and the kiddos cooperate. On that note, today was the first day in like a year that Jude came running to me and said mommy when I got to daycare today. That was enough to make my day! Then we played outside for like an hour in sweatshirts when we got home. It was probably close to 60 degrees today. I don't know what's up with it, but I like it! Much better then being snowed in! Cora took a good nap this afternoon, but then was sort of grumpy again. She went down at 7:45 and I haven't heard a peep since. Jude went to bed rather early too again. I got the humidifier working after they were in bed. I hope I did the filter right...I did let the fire go out. It is supposed to be warm again tomorrow and I won't be home much. Maybe I'll get it going again on Wednesday. I called the Omnaris people today and it looks like Hy-Vee just didn't know what they were doing. I'll have to call them back. And I tried to look into the speaker situation, but I couldn't get hold of or contact the company...kind of strange. I will have to get your ebay info to look into it more. School went well today and this morning went really well getting the kids up and all. Hoping I can get a little more sleep tonight (hope keeps me going!). At least I'm feeling good and not sick at all. I think Cora is about over her cold so that should help her sleep. Jude had a coughing fit again last night, but so far so good tonight. Ok, off to pack a lunch and then make egg salad (doesn't that sound good....mmmmm....mayonaise!).

LOVE,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment