Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whatever!

So my Red Box experience hasn't been all I hoped it would be...I loved my movies, but now that I've been snowed in for three days (and forgot to send them in with Gil today) I am ending up spending WAY more than I anticipated...bummer!

Here are some pics of what we've been up to. As I mentioned we got snowed in...again. Whatever! Luckily I had ingredients to make a few meals. I'm not used to making many meals as Gil is rarely home in the evening. I'm more used to packing meals. But I did manage to make some chicken chili and even these cute cupcakes. Unfortunately neither of us likes frosting so that all got scraped off into the garbage disposal! Fortunately Gil (and I, but especially Gil) loves cake so of the two dozen I made only one remains.

You can't tell from these pictures, but Jude has definitely NOT been himself lately. He is usually such a happy and easy-going baby. But these past few days he's been whiney and tired and I don't know what's wrong. Could be teething, but he's never really had issues with that in the past. He still has a cold/cough, so maybe it's just getting to him. I just hope it's nothing more. It has been kinda rough, but I'm glad Gil was home to help out. And on the positive side he's been really cuddly with me on the couch which he NEVER is.

It has also been good (still looking on the bright side) that we were snowed in and got to spend three and a half days together just at home because tomorrow Gil leaves for his missions trip to Honduras with Briar Cliff. He will be gone for 10 days-YIKES! But I am heading on my own trip (if I ever am able to leave this house; our road is still unplowed!). I hope to visit friends in Omaha, Gil's parents, and my sisters in Kansas City and Omaha. I won't be gone the whole 10 days, but it will help to break up the time. Hope Jude's up for it!


Valentine's Day Cupcakes
Jude doing recycling
Jude attempting the stairs
Climbing!
Already a Harry Potter fan:)

Another one of Jude's fave activities is throwing a ball and crawling after it and throwing it again. Especially baseballs (like that uncle Mitch!?). But I cannot get the video to load. I will keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment