Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bits and Pieces

I HATE buying what I don't want. And I HATE how things are labeled so mysteriously. I bought three things recently that I found out were not what I wanted a little too late. Here is the waterproof mascara I bought. I didn't want waterproof. Notice how small the word is and it looks just like the other kind!
Here is the self-rising flour I got when I wanted all-purpose. There was just this sea of flour. It shouldn't be so hard to find what you want!
This one was Gil's buy. We wanted shampoo and got 2in1 shampoo + conditioner. Again very small detail!

Pile of wood for the winter...will it last??? Gil and my exercise program is cutting and hauling wood!
Box our chicks came in on Thursday.
New baby chicks! 21, but already down to 20:(
I did an experiment in the laundry room this summer. This is my chart. I was trying to see how long a 96 load container would last me and how many loads I would get out of it. Results: a little over 2 months and 87 loads. Not too bad...most shocking is how many loads I do per week now!
The Era used for the experiment.
Jude puts on his own hat now....like this!
We have gone swimming at the pool in Laurel a few times together this summer. It is perfect because it has a zero entry and is newly remodeled. Jude LOVES to swim and is not afraid at all...good or bad???

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and your experiment with the laundry detergent - I always wondered and now I know how many loads one can truly get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of the points keep up the good work.Thanks for sharing this.

    Out of Gauge cargoes & Dangerous Goods transportation

    ReplyDelete