Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Afflicted with Indecision

"...I simply couldn't make up my mind to do it. I never can make up my mind about anything myself--I'm always afflicted with indecision. Just as soon as I decide to do something I feel in my bones that another course would be the correct one. It's a dreadful misfortune, but I was born that way, and there is no use in blaming me for it, as some people do."
Philippa Gordon in Anne of the Island by Lucy Maud Montgomary

I read this in my book a couple weeks ago and thought of myself immediately! I feel quite often the dreadful misfortune of being afflicted with indecision, as anyone who knows me well can attest to. Luckily my husband has not even a hint of this terrible flaw, which has helped me to overcome it at times (or at least try!).

On another note I think I fixed my blog so that anyone can leave a comment. Comment away people (if you can make up your mind what to say!).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ridenour Family!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Grandpa Buhman is looking forward to spending some time with your family!
    The Jensen Family

    ReplyDelete