Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Puppy

I have heard many people talk about how their puppy is like having another child. I always thought that was a bit of an exaggeration. Now I know! I have been noticing all of the similarities between babies and puppies lately. And it is quite interesting having them at the same time let me tell you!

Both whine in the morning (and sometimes in the night)
Both chew constantly
Both make messes I have to clean up after
Both play with colorful noise-making toys
Both take long daytime naps
Both eat multiple meals throughout the day
Both get excited and flap their hands/paws
Both cry when I leave the room
Both grow and change at an astonishing rate
Both are fearless of the other animals despite their constant rejection
Both are at the mercy of whatever ridiculous outfit we may decide to put them in
Both just want to love and be loved:)

No comments:

Post a Comment