Tuesday, June 19, 2012

awwwww...summer...

I had a couple photo shoots with the kids this week while the other slept!  Here are some of my favorites.  I'm trying to decide which to use for their 1 and 3 year pics.  Tell me which ones you like the best!










The next few are from our trip to Missouri to visit Gil's Buhman family last weekend.  We had a great time despite the fact that Cora is NOT a good traveler.  She sleeps poorly in the car and really poorly at night away from home.  Any tips?!?



And here are Jude's shots.






I love summer:)  It takes a couple weeks to adjust, but after that it's like school and the rest of the world don't exist anymore.  I love sleeping until after 8.  I love having a long breakfast with the whole family. I love playing outside and reading books and not caring if I get much done.  I can't get enough of Cora in pigtails or PJ's or Jude's wild imagination.  There are a lot of things I want to get in this summer:  Yankton, the pool, some sewing, some house projects, a trip to San Antonio (Lord help us!).  But my favorite days are the days at home doing nothing and EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, I loved your blog and the joy you have with summer vacation! I liked the pictures my favorite of Cora is the last one with her holding her foot and Jude standing by the tree! Nice job to the photographer! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pictures! I like the one of Cora on the chair without her shoes and of Jude standing by the tree. I am sorry to hear that Cora does not travel well, I am nervous for Sarai because we are driving to Florida in a month. We hope that you will be able to come visit us this summer! Minette mitch and Sarai

    ReplyDelete