Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Hair!

Gil is home!!! He had a fantastic trip and got home safely last Friday night. We both got much needed hair cuts on Saturday and rested Sunday. Monday it was back to the real world. Gil teaches 4 of the 5 days of the week this semester and still has bible study, class, and knights in the evenings. But we have a lot to look forward to right now because this weekend we are gonna rest again (yay!), the next is Kellly's wedding and the next is Antioch--a Briar Cliff retreat that Gil did in the fall and that I get to do with him this spring!!! I am also already starting to think about Jude turning one year old! Wow, my baby is becoming a toddler! I'm trying to find a great outfit and accessories for one-year pics.

Rockin' my new haircut. I realized I need to take a picture of Gil's because he rocks his too!
Jude taking his bottle.
Jude with Great-Grandma Mary Lou


Jude being goofy


No comments:

Post a Comment