Monday, January 25, 2010

:)

Since the end of my last post wondered what was going to happen next...and what did happen is too awful to even think about much less blog about I am going to change the subject.

Top 13 things that make Jude smile (and I LOVE his smile!)
1. Taking a picture of him (he's such a cheese!)
2. Saying hello when I answer the phone.
3. Showing him his picture that is the wall paper of my cell phone.
4. Showing himself or me in the mirror.
5. Pushing the elephant train toy that rolls across the room and plays music.
6. Whenever Babbs runs into the room.
7. Getting him out of the crib when he wakes up from a good nap or a good nights sleep (if it's a bad one he might not be smiling!).
8. Looking at the kitties outside of the sliding glass door.
9. Picking up the remote and turning on the TV (he already gets how that works!).
10. Letting him turn off the light at the top of the stairs.
11. Making the tail of his pound puppy wag.
12. Giving him food (especially cheerios!).
13. Letting hims splash in the bathtub.


And here is the cute little smile I love to see! He is such a happy boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing Jude's smile too! I just saw it on Sunday and I miss it already! I will be home Friday night (weather permitting)to work on my resume and student teaching stuff! Hope to see your smile and Jude's then! : ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete