Thursday, May 27, 2021

I also had a birthday...the one where I wasn't 40 yet!

Reunion with the Herrick Family and Grandma and Grandpa Ridenour the day after school was out!
The new dress I bought myself for Mother's Day (I HATE Mother's Day for the record, but this did make me feel better about it for a while:)
Mikey in his new shades for his first game.
Jude long jumping at Field Day
More spider swing fun!
New chess set for birthday!
The littles at Field Day
After an all-out online search that lasted several days we found the dishwasher I wanted in stock in New York and it arrived just before my birthday!  What a great present after almost 4 months of not having one.  It's a Bosch 800 series and I couldn't love it more.  Hope yours comes soon Pick Family 😂...
Mikey at Field Day
Jude's 6th Grade Graduation
Jude's Pre-K Graduation... comparing these photos may have been the worst mistake of 2021 so far...

My new patio set 💚💙💜💛
Jude on the night of his first game
Luke's class at Field Day
Hail on the morning of graduation.  Rain and hail meant we could all travel around to the graduation parties indoctrinating our children on graduation food!

Another picture of my wonderful dishwasher.  See that red light?  That means it's cleaning the dishes!!!
Luke long jumping at Field Day


 I also had a birthday!  I got to go to HuHot with my family and then go to Menards and pick out a new beautiful patio set.  Then on the day of my birthday mom and I and Thomas went to Panera Bread for lunch, ran some errands, did some shopping, and picked up the patio set.  Gil also sent beautiful flowers that day that were delivered right to my door.  That night he was in the field and we had a kid to run to a practice, back to the grind!  

No comments:

Post a Comment