Thursday, November 3, 2011

face lift


I have been contemplating all of my favorite past times...running, reading, shopping, writing, music, devos...and how I rarely get to do them these days! Then I decided to change my blog background and I discovered that it is like online shopping...plus free!!! So I guess there is one outlet covered. Now, how to find a substitute for the rest?

Folding clothes is next on my agenda. Could that be like music to my ears? I think not, however I could listen to music while folding. Or better yet a book on tape!

I am still struggling with fitting in exercise. I even bought a Dancing with the Stars tape to motivate me. I've done it once.

Jude has learned how to open his baby gate on his door today and is now sneaking out and waking up his sister. Time to go! Here is my running!

No comments:

Post a Comment