Sunday, May 15, 2011

To Pay or Not to Pay?


Here are some pics I took of Jude the other day after school. I really like taking pictures and wish I remembered to do it more often. Right now I am contemplating getting professional pictures taken of the new baby and for Jude's second birthday. They are just sooooooo much money when I really only want a couple to hang on the wall. I mean having an excess of pictures is fun for a while, but really just excessive! Maybe I should just buy a good camera and take a class. I love to do things myself, that is another part of the issue. Hence the quilt that I made myself! Despite the various flaws, I made it!!!

On another note, I am 39 weeks along tomorrow...not sure if I'll make it through the week or not as I was at 3 cm last Wednesday. But I didn't know if I'd make it through last week and here I am! Who knows, maybe I'll even make it to the due date. The ideal time period for me is May 19-22. The last day of school for kids is the 18th and the last teacher day is the 20th. Then Gil's sister, Brittany, leaves for Spain for 6 weeks on the 24th, even though that is the ideal day for my doctor (she is not on call the weekend of May 20-22 due to her daughter's high school graduation). I guess we'll WAIT and see:)








Oh, yes, and the curtains I also made myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment