Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cars...


Jude has recently had the opportunity to see the movie "Cars" a few times. I don't know what it is, but he LOVES them! He got a bunch of hotwheels for Christmas, so we have them all over the place. Plus he's had this "Cars" book for a long time. But now that he's seen the movie the toys and book have taken on a whole new meaning to him! Here he is reading "Cars" to himself.

In other news we (Jude and I and baby) are getting along well with Gil being gone (even though we miss him lots!). He left for Bay St. Louis, Mississippi last Thursday. Despite the drive through a blizzard and rain storm all in one day across Missouri, they made it safely to their destination. They are staying two miles from the gulf and have gone swimming a couple times. Their house is on stilts, which I think is so cool! They even took a day trip to New Orleans (during Mardi Gras!!!). But what they are really doing there is a Habitat for Humanity project. He says they work hard and after he calls me around 9pm he goes to bed at night!

Jude and I have kept busy. We went to my cousins Joelle and Dani's district final game last Friday (good luck at state tomorrow girlies!), stayed in CB with Gil's parents the next two nights, I got to hang out with my good friend Kelly on Saturday and Mitch and Minette Saturday night/Sunday. Then Monday night was my cousin Trenton's district game in Laurel (they lost by 5 in a great game), Tuesday night was MOPs, and tonight I went to the Pizza Hut in Wayne with mom and dad and a bunch of the Koester Klan. Grandma Mary Lou's 80th birthday celebration is coming up Saturday so we are getting a head start on the partying:)

Also, our remodeling projects are underway!!! Each day I come home from school to find new and exciting progress. I can finally picture my finished nursery! Pictures to come!

Well, it's off to dreamland for me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment