Saturday, February 19, 2011

sweet emotion

The first pics here show a striking contrast. Thanks to the BEAUTIFUL weather of last week, our snow is almost gone. Look at the wonderful yard we now have uncovered!

This second picture is from last winter at about this time. See what I mean?! Gil is out walking by the same tree because our car is stuck in the drift right in front of our house. While we have had plenty of snow and cold temps this winter, and will probably still get more, I don't think anything can compare to the wrath of winter 2009/2010!!!
I didn't realize this picture was sideways, sorry! One of Jude's new favorite things is wearing big shoes! Oh, and the superman jammies are courtesy of my friend Alaina. Aren't they adorable?!
Here is what I have done on the quilt so far. The front is basically completed. I didn't take a close up of the mitered corners on the outside border. It's probably a good thing, because they look pretty good...as long as you don't look too close! Backing, batting, and binding is up next.
Here is a video of my new favorite trick of Jude's. He is so emotional!

1 comment:

  1. He's growing up so fast! I love the pic of the pjs. And your quilt is looking great.

    ReplyDelete