Sunday, November 21, 2010

One of these things is not like the others

Here are some pictures that are getting out-dated, so I decided it was now or never! Oh, and I did hear from Gil in Honduras!!! It was brief but things are going good:)

My first chicken baking in the crock pot. And mmmmm was it good!
The hunters: Uncle Max, dad, Cousin Jacob, Cousin Colton, and Gil. Alissa is not in the picture which I guess is fitting because she did not get a deer this time :(
Kinda gross, sorry! This is Gil's all ready to go to the locker.
My second pie ever and my first pumpkin pie!
This was too cute of a smile not to share!

Here is a video of Jude watching the NE state volleyball championships with me. He LOVES watching and cheering for sports of all kinds!





1 comment:

  1. The picture with the deer hanging is just unacceptable! :) I'm glad someone keeps the deer population down and it isn't me. Yikes! Thanks for posting even though I'm a little sick to my stomach!

    ReplyDelete