Wednesday, September 8, 2010

video killed the photo star


All three of these were taken today. Jude and I had a long day together, it being the first day Gil has been at work from 9 am to 10 pm and the first day the two of us have been home alone all that time since last spring. So I took some videos of this crazy kid. He really does crack me up. There was about a million other things I wish I could've captured on tape, but I guess it's my privilege as his mother to witness them all each day!!! I love that about being a mom. The first one show him dancing to "Word World" music, his absolute favorite PBS song. The other is him spinning, one of his new favorite things to do. He will randomly start spinning and then trying to walk. Really makes me wonder about the things he'll try for fun as he gets older! The last is from cookies tonight. I didn't get it on the video, but he can say cookie pretty good. It's an important word to him! One of the moments I was unable to get on video was him crouching down into a big pot I have and then trying to get the lid on himself. It was cute! Ok, enough of this nonsense! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment