Monday, July 12, 2010

Jude???...Jude!!!



Well Gil finally broke down and agreed to a haircut for Jude. He announced over dinner Thursday night that he wanted to buzz cut it. I hadn't really thought about the buzz cut rout, but by Friday evening it was ALL gone! All those glorious locks...fallen on the ground. But it was a good thing. You can judge for yourself how different you think he looks. I'm still getting used to it:)


Other than that things are good here at the Ranch. My stick shift driving lessons are improving. I drove home the other night and didn't have to ask any questions (questions are my big thing, I'm trying to understand this clutch nonsense!) and I didn't kill it!!! Also my vocabulary seems to be shrinking these days. I pretty much can get by with saying just, "No Jude," "No Babbs," and sometimes even, "No Gil." But more of that on another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment