Sunday, March 2, 2014

Michael: One Year

 Happy 1st birthday Mikey!

 I know that I haven't blogged since August...I have just decided it is something I cannot squeeze in and if I think about it I feel guilty, so I just forget it!

But my baby turned one (almost a month ago now!).  So I think it is time to get back on the old blog!

Here are some photos that capture the party. I got a new camera with our Christmas money this year and have had fun using it.  Can't wait to figure it out more.  I did do a one year session with Mikey, but haven't had a chance to edit yet...when I do (hopefully before his second birthday) I will attempt to post a few.

Anyway, we had a great party.  Jude and Cora kept running around saying, "Best party ever!"  And Mikey liked it too!  I made an elephant cake and got him a first birthday shirt and hat.  We also got to facetime with Mitch, Minette, Sarai and Alissa and Tyler.  Man this year has flown!

Dear Michael,
You bring us so much happiness and joy.  We can't imagine our family without you!  You have great smiles and really great giggles.  Thank you for all your open-mouthed kisses!  You love to "cut the pickle" and clap and wave.  You are working on saying a few words, but you definitely get your voice heard!  I love your crazy blond locks and bright blue eyes.  You love to chase balls around the house and your latest favorite is climbing all the stairs. Preferably when I don't notice!  You also love to wrestle with daddy and to read books.
We love you!
Mommy, Daddy, Jude, and Cora
P.S.  Jude says he loves to push you in the dump truck
P.S.S. Cora says she loves to let you play with Spike when she is playing with ponies.







Mikey's new tractor from Mitch, Minette, and Sarai!

No comments:

Post a Comment