Sunday, October 28, 2012

These Days

I guess I don't have a lot to say tonight.  I just wanted to get back on here in less than two weeks!  Here are some pics of our past two weekends.  We visited the pumpkin patch in Norfolk last Sunday and got to see our good friends Mel and Tim there.  And we made a trip to Council Bluffs yesterday and got to see Kelly and Vince, John and Carolyn, and Luke and Holli and girls:)  Good times!  But the kids are now beat and with colds.  Jude even had a temp tonight, so hoping for better health in the morning.  Halloween pics to come soon!


Jude made a "castle" out of ALL of his toys last weekend!

Cora looking at the baby chicks at the pumpkin patch.

Here are the kids at the pumpkin patch (Eli and Isaiah-minus baby Aizlynn).

Gil taking Cora on the big slide!

Jude braving it alone.

An attempt to get everyone in a picture.  This is just how it goes!

We played outside Friday morning on my day off.  And we bundled up!  Cora is sporting her new winter gear.  This is what I get when I ask the kids to stand next to each other for a picture!

A friend of mine gave us a dual swing a few weeks back.  The kids love it!

Jude and I had fondu the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment